Random Thoughts - story of me...

hurmm...its evening now and i am still thinking wad to do since the weather is seem cloudy and dull... apart of tired, headache mild after stuffing in few formulae's of electromagnetic theory.. damn... i tot that deriving an equation will be over aftr my high school...bt after 3 years i left, it came back and i f to go back to my deriving skills,.. quite good at it,,. lighting striking and i shud expect a heavy rain in perlis, here in the coast, near to the kuala perlis jetty... and m still worried of my internship training,, shud noe results of 1 application today,, hopefully can get 1 nearby my home..or in shah alam,, wer i want to be in shah alam so much..(gt many reason for it.. around like 5)..cant tell here..lol... hurmm.. 2 weeks without dr.paul lecture seem a good holiday,, nevertheless i shud expect a tough questions from him for my finals, so i shud have a good contact with the subject...hopefully, trying for dean's list... which i almost gt it last sem,, bt den still proud of my results.. believe m back on track to succeed in studies... scoring A was seem like history for me.. repeating it is call destiny.. yeah..i will not lose the grip this time...

Comments

Popular Posts