Raging or 'Suaikenal'

I am very concerned regarding this topic.. since i am a new student in public university..
i heard this from my senior..
"U can only be close with a senior if u get ragged by them"...what the heck...
I am really pissed off with this statement..
How on earth u cud be close with a guy/gal[seniors]..
u only plant hatred feeling inside ur heart rather than being close with a senior..
This is what our basic INDIAN STUDENT MENTALITY IN UNIVERSITY...
I wished that our society will think out of the box..
what is the fun of hurting others??but telling u wan to help them later..
it just simply mean that u r not sincere in helping them...
I am referring to a group of student who is doing this...
those who r not involved either in raging or "suaikenal"... please dont be offended with my words
Gracias

Comments

Popular Posts